Dear Neighbors, Please plan on attending the CVPCA Community Meeting May 9th!
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 7 p.m.
Location: Victory Forest Community Room
10000 Brunswick Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910 (Please park on Leafy or Brunswick; access the Community Room through the rear of the building)
There will be a panel discussion of State and County Officials to brief the community on important issues – Sidewalks on Capitol View Avenue, BRAC Traffic, Pedestrian Safety, Speed Cameras, and much more.
· Rich Romer, Policy Analyst for Valerie Ervin, Montgomery County Council
· Phil Alperson, BRAC Coordinator for County Executive Ike Leggett
· Claudine Myers and Venu Nemani, Maryland State Highway Administration Representatives for MD-192 (Capitol View Avenue)
· Ed Axler, Montgomery Planning Board Representative for District 3
· Mr. Bruce Johnston, Division Chief, Transportation Engineering Division, Montgomery County Dept. of Transportation
· Mr. Rick Earp, Sidewalk Program Coordinator, Transportation Engineering Division, Montgomery County Dept. of Transportation
· Mr. Bob Simpson, Senior Planner, Directors Office, Montgomery County Dept. of Transportation
· TBD Representative, Montgomery County Police Department, Traffic Division
Please come and address your questions, comments and concerns to the panel. This is a tremendous opportunity to get the facts directly from the source and for your voices to be heard.