Capitol View Park annual Earth Day clean up
Length of cleanup effort: Two hours
- Spring 2016 Community Meeting - Wednesday May 18th, 2016, 7pm,
- Victory Forest Community Room (back entrance)
- Progressive Dinner, Saturday Evening, June 4th, 2016.
- Contact Carol Ireland for details and to sign up.
- This event sells out quickly so if you want to go, sign up asap!
- Pay your dues via PAYPAL
use email email@example.com
Capitol View Park (CVP) is a neighborhood of about 350 homes in Silver Spring, MD. Capitol View Park was developed as a subdivision along the B&O Railroad metropolitan Branch between Forest Glen and Kensington in the latter part of the 19th century.
CVP was the first neighborhood to be designated as an historic district in Montgomery County. Nestled between Kensington and Forest Glen, CVP is ideally ideally situated for commuting to locations in Maryland and Washington DC, and yet retaining its sylvan character.
most wonderful thing about CVP is the people who live here. The
neighborhood has people of all ages and all walks of life. It's a great
neighborhood to live whether you are here to raise a family, enjoy
retirement, create an urban homestead-whatever it is you do here, it is a
great place to simply pursue the kind of life you enjoy-and make
Do you have a beauty shot of the neighborhood you'd like to share? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org!