CVPCA Community Meeting Agenda
Victory Forest Community Room (10000 Brunswick Avenue)
May 22, 7- 8:30 p.m.
- Call meeting to order – CVPCA Vice-President Catherine Finn
- Treasurer's Report – Kaara Hervold
- Committee Reports
- Hospitality Committee
- Safety Committee
- Communications Committee
- Code Enforcement
- CVPCA signs
- April 28 Earth Day Clean Up Event
- Upcoming Community events
- Annual Progressive Dinner in June
- Small Business exchange/picnic in September
- CKC letter of support for CVPCA sidewalk study
- MoCo Park and Planning Park Manager Kevin Hagberg: update on use of right-of- way spaces
Listserv: The CVPCA Board shares information on its listserv. To be added, email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neighborhood Directory: CVPCA produces a free neighborhood directory. If you wish to be included, update your information, or want a copy, contact Carol or Terry Ireland.
Facebook: Our Facebook page has the latest community headlines & pictures!
Do you have a beauty shot of the neighborhood
you'd like to share? Send it to email@example.com!
c/o Kaara Hervold, Treasurer